Through our 12 year partnership with the Bendigo Bank Chevron Island branch, a “Community Dividend” initiative is paid in addition to the competitive interest rates offered to Body Corporate Association’s deposits. To date, combined dividends paid back to SSKB managed Body Corporate Association’s exceeds $1 Million dollars and continues to grow.
In addition to Body Corporate Association banking requirements, the Bendigo Bank Chevron Island branch provides tailor-made lending solutions to SSKB Lot Owner’s and or Investors which includes reduced fees, discounted interest rates, and increased dividend’s back to the Body Corporate Association.
Macquarie Relationship Banking (a division of Macquarie Bank) has specialised in providing financial services to strata managers and their clients for the past 25 years. Their commitment to the industry has led to the development of innovative products and services, supporting their reputation as a market leader.
Macquarie Relationship Banking Benefits include:
- Reduced financial dependence upon existing lot owners to fund upfront large-scale capital works
- Payment solutions to suit most financial situations and rate cycles
- Funds are available quickly and works are not delayed while funds are collected*
- No security taken over lot owners personal assets
- Lump sum contributions throughout the loan term attract no penalty fees
- Potential savings for Owners Corporations by allowing works to be carried out completely with funding (rather than stretched out over a period of time)